graphql-compose – the imperative tool which worked on top of
graphql-js. It provides useful methods for creating
GraphQL Types and
GraphQL Models (type with a list of
resolvers) for further building of complex relations in your
Schema. With graphql-compose you may fastly write own functions/generators for common tasks.
graphql-compose-[plugin] – is a declarative generator/plugin that build on top of
graphql-compose, which take some ORMs, schema definitions and creates GraphQL Models from them or modify existed GraphQL Types.
Type generator plugins
- graphql-compose-json - generates GraphQL type from JSON (a good helper for wrapping REST APIs)
- graphql-compose-mongoose - generates GraphQL types from mongoose (MongoDB models) with Resolvers.
- graphql-compose-elasticsearch - generates GraphQL types from elastic mappings; ElasticSearch REST API proxy via GraphQL.
- graphql-compose-aws - expose AWS Cloud API via GraphQL
- graphql-compose-mysql - generates GraphQL types and resolvers from a MySQL database.
- graphql-compose-relay - reassemble GraphQL types with
Relayspecific things, like
Nodetype and interface,
- graphql-compose-connection - generates
- graphql-compose-pagination - generates
- graphql-compose-dataloader - add DataLoader to graphql-composer resolvers.
- graphql-compose-recompose - utility that wrap GraphQL compose to high order functional pattern [work in process].
Have a great plugin built on top of
graphql-compose? Feel free to add it on this page.